It is amazing to see what you can accomplish when you have shared values and work together to accomplish common goals.
- Held regular monthly Council meetings
- Partnered with Rutgers’ Violence Prevention & Victim Assistance (VPVA) to launch pilot education program in March for sorority women
- Continued to promote the Coalition for Women of Color http://panhellenic.rutgers.edu/coalition-for-women-of-color/
- Coordinated two virtual training sessions for 25 Recruitment Counselors
- Sponsored fully virtual formal sorority recruitment with 376 participants
- 294 women joined
- 81% of participants signed a Membership Recruitment Acceptance Agreement
- 93% of participants matched to their first choice
- Donated $2000 to Rutgers Dance Marathon to support the Embrace Kids Foundation
- Hosted the University of Toronto Panhellenic Council Executive Board and their Advisor at our March meeting and held a follow up roundtable with Council Officers
- Funded two Panhellenic-only TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures) programs for over 60 participants facilitated by Amy Vojta, Associate Director, OFSA, to ensure member chapters would meet risk management education benchmarks.